Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Frank
3,940 Posts
Will the AEM SRI pipe work with the INJEN CAI? I'd like to swap out the SR pipe so I can redrill my nitrous hole. If it does, consider it sold.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no clue about the AEM pipe, It's an AEM V6 short ram intake kit, I took the MAF adaptor and the filter off for my 4 cyl turbo, and that was the remaining piece

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
damnit!! beat me to it regulator. I have blue top sri peice with chrome lower intake peice, looking to switch to the chrome top peice :(

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tinting is side windows, rear small windows, rear window, I donno about the front upper piece (most people don't tint that) but I doubt it

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HEY come on people, doesn't anyone in the central ohioish area want a sexy new front lip

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
bump still have front lip, need it GONE
If it would fit an 03 with only minor modifications and you'd be willing to ship it using my DHL account (shipping would be billed to me) I'd be all over it...the biggest issue though, I'm not sure how much further the forward protrusions are spaced apart on the 02 versions...anyone have a picture of an 02 lip on an 03? I think I remember seeing/hearing that someone did that before, possibly by mistake...:scratch:

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
You sure you dont want to ship it? I'd be all over it also

1 - 20 of 36 Posts