Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided that instead of holding these parts I would sell them because I need cash bad to complete my project:( These two pieces are pretty pricey alone and I'd like to sell them as a set rather than piece by piece. The retail on the rail is 165 shipped, and 240 shipped for the fuel pressure regulator. The fuel pressure regulator was ready to be installed, but never installed, just sat waiting in the engine bay, its for a Evolution8-9 model. The fpr is used, but the buyer said he opened it up to check and its in good shape. The fuel inlet on the rail is off an evo8, so no need to cut and rearrange your stock hose and risk leaks. Id like 145 shipped for the rail, and 130 shipped for the fuel pressure regulator with that extra -6AN hose included. 0r 250 shipped for both!

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also would like to add some oem injectors, these are from a 2000 which has the rare 275cc injectors. Id settle for 15 shipped because these do not have upper 0 rings, which is good because something that important should be removed and changed every time removed. The 0 rings cost 3.93 a Piece from Mitsubishi. I also have an oem 4 cyl fuel rail, and I think 20 shipped is enough to cover the amount. The oem reverse lights are in mint shape and Id like to receive 25 shipped for those.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts