Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Car Audio Mod #3
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD!!!

Got a great deal on a Pioneer AVIC-D3 and figured I would try to pass it on to someone in the community. Brand new in box. Only opened to take pics. I can get you the car specific harness and/or dash kit at a discount and bypass the DVD lockout for extra $$. Just PM me. I am selling this on a couple other forums, so please PM me before sending any kind of payment.

I take paypal (add 3%) and cash (for pickup).

Price: $675 shipped OBO (in the lower 48 states)

Will ship via UPS with tracking number.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Bump for a great unit at a great price!

Reactions: Circuit

·
Registered
110 Posts
Darn Tempting circuit nice deal here guys, Good guy here help him out and buy this Unit since he always helps us out ;)

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
On the bottom left is that an Aux plug where it's "made for ipod"?

I have 2 aftermarket HU's right now, a Pioneer that has the Aux plug infront, which the wire hanging out is TERRIBLE, and a Alpine which has the ipod plug routed in the back, which I like. I'm in the market for a dvd/navi, double din, NOT motorized, so im very interested. but believe me when paying over $500, i don't want an ugly plug hanging from it's face where my ipod is plugged in.

thanks!

·
Car Audio Mod #3
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The front plug is just for an AUX. If you want the ipod direct control, which plugs into the back of the HU and runs to say, your glove box, I can include that for my employee cost, which I can check tomorrow night.

xxtrurida75xx has first dibs right now, as he PM'ed me first, but I'll post up if that falls through.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Aroc again"

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
The front plug is just for an AUX. If you want the ipod direct control, which plugs into the back of the HU and runs to say, your glove box
I bought the iPod cable that plugs in the back and routed it to my glove box...the interface is great (it's almost like having a giant iPod in the middle of your dash)...and it charges the iPod too, so you can just leave it the glove box and forget it! :bigthumb:

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
I'm going to go to circuity city today and see if theres one on display to play with. If trurida passes, let me know!

·
MINI by proxy
4,408 Posts
Bump for a great unit at a great price!
:agreed:

Someone's going to get a steal of a deal!! ...wish it were in the budget for me. :happysad:

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
checked it out. Not to shabby. Keep me updated. Need a price on both iPod adapter plug and the bypass as well.

·
Car Audio Mod #3
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll PM you with a price for both when I get to work later today. I'm waiting on a PM from xxtrurida75xx, but I will definitely keep you updated.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet...if I didn't already have one it'd be a done deal...

SOMEONE BUY THIS - YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER PRICE!

·
Car Audio Mod #3
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm waiting on xxtrurida75xx. He has until midnight tonight pst to get back to me.

·
Car Audio Mod #3
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't think I can right now, but I will check for you!

Tx4Codeman, you have PM!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts