Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright i didn't want to but i have to sell my black corbeau racing seats w/o brackets. There are no rips of any kind. There comfy as hell while serving a purpose. Asking $500 shipped OBO anywhere in the US. PM with offers.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K fixed. I got the sliders from corbeau. The seats do not come with sliders. However i will throw in a corbeau 4 point blk racing harness.

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
I dont see the 3G logo on your paper bro? Date says 3/23/07. Might get that fixed or they will shut this down.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The one with the close up? IF thats the one its the actual color of the seats. Pictures were taken out side makes the black look lighter than it actually is.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ya thats when the picture was taken. Seats have been in storage since then. I'll fix the paper though.
Thanks
K its fixed

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
id take these if you can me the brackets and i can find a buyer or trade off on my stock leather seats with airbags.

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
well dude save me these for june.. if you can i know that's a long shot but they will be mine in june!! if you still have them.

·
Registered
738 Posts
well dude save me these for june.. if you can i know that's a long shot but they will be mine in june!! if you still have them.
Smalls, what color seats do you have? Im looking for black leather, you wanting to get rid of them?

I may just buy another leather set and replace the leather myself, its a bitch, but I've done it before.:flamed:

·
U.S. Secret Service
2,967 Posts
the set i have is black leather.. just the fronts tho... if you wanna do an even trade for mine since i have the airbags in mine id do the same price he is asking for both of his seats for mine shipped.. either way let me know... id like to work out a deal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts