Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of redline quicklift elite that i dont need anymore bc i upgraded to a cf evo hood. Throw me some offers. I dont know what they are worth. $75? Ill post pic in a few minutes with a set price. These are in perfect condition and i have the other brackets still on the car. By far one of my favorite mods. These things go for 120 new.

·
Mitsu In Disguise
632 Posts
u cant use this with CF hood?? pm me please cuz if that the case i have to sell mines than
no, they won't work with the CF hoods. These hood struts are too strong and could possible crack the CF hood due to the pressure.

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
i would be all over these if i didnt just drop $125 for a new window.

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The parts are sold to regulator if they do not work with my CF hood. SOrry about the confusion guys

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
The parts are sold to regulator if they do not work with my CF hood. SOrry about the confusion guys
FYI, I tried installing mine on a CF hood and it was a no go. As soon as I went to put the hood down I heard cracking :ugh2: I wouldnt bother trying to install them. :twitch:

·
Registered
110 Posts
hey Pm if they dont work or need to let them go since it seems they wont work with the CF hood.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts