Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

all parts brand new

00-02 front lip $99
03-05 front lip $129
00-05 side skirts $99
4-fender flares (custom/experienced install needed) $75 each pair/2

Located in southern california for those who want to pick up. Shipping available. Costs around $75-100 to any ONE part. Includes tracking and full insurance.

Serious buyers email [email protected]

Thanks

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
I'll buy the 00-02 lip and/or sideskirts today if they are available. Just let me know how much to send you (total) for shipping to NC (27713). I assume these could be sent out before next week??

143 Posts
i got the cash on hand in card or paper... i'll take it all if no one wants to ...how much to send it to 46526

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
I'll buy the 00-02 lip and/or sideskirts today if they are available. Just let me know how much to send you (total) for shipping to NC (27713). I assume these could be sent out before next week??
Still waiting... :whistling:

·
Pandora
864 Posts
i still havent heard back from you about replacing\exchanging the disfunctional blits kit i got from you.

EDIT:

(thanks for responding. cant wait for the exchange so i can get my bodywork done. :) im driving without sideskirts lol)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry for the late responses guys. I got all the emails that came in responded just now. For thos who wanted to meet in so cali. I'll be returning tuesday so we can meet wed. Thanks for waiting.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Disregard my interest. Product purchased elsewhere.

·
Halfway off da hinge
2,277 Posts
Mark you suck! where did you get yours from. I think I'm going to buy this one. I really want one. I hope it looks good on my car.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Mark you suck! where did you get yours from. I think I'm going to buy this one. I really want one. I hope it looks good on my car.
I just got the sides from another member. I don't want the front or rear lip anymore (unless it was DIRT cheap). I realized I deal with way too many speed bumps and potholes to have an extended lip on my car. It wouldn't last a week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts