Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

All this stuff is used, the tails and turns are off my 03 GTS and the blackouts (00-02) I bought off this site and just didn't use because they are the wrong year... Don't be afraid to make offers and also I'm willing to trade... Looking for some black projectors...

Turns: 20 Shipped

Tails: 30 + Shipping (not sure how much that is going to be)

Blackouts and CF covers: SOLD

Everything

Tails and signals

Blackouts/Covers

Also have stock intake, 6 disc changer SOLD, and amp if anyone is interested... But those are packed and I'll have to get them out for pics...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Would you be willing to sell just the reverse light covers? If so, how much shipped to 29407?

·
Pandora
864 Posts
I'll take the cf front cover..how much?
he has already mentioned he wants to keep it as a set.

were you the one who got the CF fronts and blackouts from under me last month? hehe well i spent the money and wont have anymore till friday. i will buy the whole blackout\CF headlight covers for $120 shipped if you can send me a picture of the CF fronts on a pair of eclipse headlights and they are still available friday.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
oh wait......i just noticed the 03......they arent the same ones from last month.....err....i am still interested in buying the set if the cf headlight covers fit a 2002 gt. Ill just part out whatever i cant get to work\fit later.......

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
oh wait......i just noticed the 03......they arent the same ones from last month.....err....i am still interested in buying the set if the cf headlight covers fit a 2002 gt. Ill just part out whatever i cant get to work\fit later.......
If you look at the pic, the front turn signal covers are for a 00-02...:D

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes they are in fact 00-02, post fixed...

I was under the impression they weren't when I bought then, but the fault was on my end...

Cheers,

~Mike

·
Pandora
864 Posts
well that changes everything! I call dibs on the whole set! Moving money around.

-Mike

·
Pandora
864 Posts
BTW I sent the money for the CF headlight covers and blackouts. Bump for a great seller. Thanks for unboxing and taking new pics.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
bump and rep+1 for a great seller! Just got them in today. Was worried about the box but the product is unharmed and they look great. Installing them today! Thanks!

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
what color is your GTS? im debating on whether or not to get the tails and put them on my 02 titanium GT...

·
Pandora
864 Posts
current owner of the blackouts & CF headlight covers

where did u get the blackouts from
from another member that i previously was trying to buy. glad i got it this time around they look really killer. i know the blackouts came from zapman from way way back in the day when he made them (when i first had my eclipse)i havent been able to track him down or find another person who makes them. ive been told just to sand and paint them(i obviously dont need to do that now) there are also professional tinting places\people that can tint your fixture. (like i said i couldnt find blackout covers yet) hope this helps somewhat.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts