Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
It's Me
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit: February 3rd. I updated the list and put all of the Stuff still available up top. This includes the pending sales, because if they fall through - you could still possibly get them. But don't get your hopes too high. :D

Hey guys, I’m finally leaving this platform. I’ve gotten over the whole “going fast” stage for a while and have decided to go with a newer car that I can put miles on dependably. I’ve decided on a brand new ‘08 Honda Accord Sedan 4 Cylinder. Wish me luck!

Edit: I take PayPal or CHECKS. But if you pay by check I won't be shipping it out until it clears. Also, DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL YOU GET A CONFIRMATION FROM ME. I don't want to have ten people paying for the same thing at the same time and getting upset with me for losing a few dollars for the PayPal fee.

PayPal e-mail address: [email protected]
PM me for a mailing address.

Anyway, here we go:

Edit:

Also adding my fake grill thingies.

------------------------------------------------------

SOLD

00 - 02 Black TYC Tails (Discontinued)
$90 Shipped

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sold!

Blue Halo Rings for the Air Vents
$40 Shipped

Edit:
Sorry guys, these are the best pictures I can get for these awesome lights. They DO look much better in person, but at least I think you'll get the gist from these pictures!

-------------------------------------------------
Sold!

Brand New Never Used Clear 3rd break light
$20 shipped.

PICTURES UP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sold!

Heated Seat Pads. They go into your seats, it’s a bit of work but it’s not that hard. There’s an old how to somewhere.
$100 Shipped or $50 each.

I rigged it up to two switches right between the lighter and the ash tray.

Sold!
Sonar Projector Headlights.
$100 Shipped

*See above.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD
00 - 02 Smoked Helix Turn Signals
$45 Shipped

*See above
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit I had to up the price $10 because when I went to ship my MUCH LIGHTER headlights today the shipping was $40 alone.

SOLD!

Brand New Never Used Tien S-Tech springs.
$140 Shipped

SOLD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sold!
Locking Gas Cap
$15 Shipped

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ll have everything cleaned up before I send it out. Everything has only been on my car for about a month or so. If I find anything else, I’ll post it up.

On the other hand, there is one thing I need - you know that area I cut up for the switches to the seat heaters? I need that attachment. If anyone is willing to sell me theirs then I’d be grateful. Or, if you choose to get the heaters and the vent halos (I cut the switch onto the driver side wall of the same piece as a on/opff switch for the vent halos. and just want to trade then I’d be more than willing and I might cut off like $10 or something.

More pictures later tonight.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ugg....If I wasn't finishing up the turbo project I would take about half of that off your hands, good luck on the sales!

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Have those heated seats caused any problems with the stock leather seats? Does it wear out or cause any discoloration to the leather?

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
what condition/how long have you had both the smoked corners and the tails?

·
It's Me
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have those heated seats caused any problems with the stock leather seats? Does it wear out or cause any discoloration to the leather?
No problems with the seats or anything, but I haven't had them hooked up for a while to be honest with you. I had it hooked up to my battery with some 8 gauge.

Now before you jump to conclusions, it didn't require 8 gauge, I was using the 8 gauge to power my inverter in my trunk and I just piggy backed the power source to it. However, it was killing my battery on a constant basis because I didn't have a kill switch big enough for 8 gauge so I just unhooked it.

I have tried it maybe ... twice? It was warm to me both times. The install definitely took some time. Like ... 3 - 4 hours for just placing the heaters in the seats. Plus rigging up the power and finding a place for the switch.

Let me know if you're interested.

what condition/how long have you had both the smoked corners and the tails?
I'd have the corners for about 3 months, they have been on the car for about a month. Flawless condition.

The tails are about a month old, have been on the car for about the same length. They're dirty in the picture because I live in NE. But should be flawless when I clean it up with some warm water!

·
It's Me
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All products were shipped the day after received payment.

Tracking numbers supplied the same day I shipped. All products shipped with delivery confirmation and insured to purchase price or slightly above to round it out. All BIG deliveries have shipped UPS with tracking numbers, expected delivery date, and required signiture.

How's that for freagin' service?! :twothumb:

Buy some of this stuff and expect the same quality! BUMP!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts