Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First up for sale is a set of stock 03 tails that were tinted by ashpimp023. The driver's side has a small piece chipped out of the bottom corner, which is why I had them replaced by my insurance company...on a dark car most people probalby wouldn't notice...even on my white car I had to point it out to a lot of people. They have some very minor surface swirls on them as well since the body shop just put them loose in my trunk and I didn't notice until I went around the first corner. So, since they're not in perfect condition I'm going to list them at $35 shipped obo! * SALE PENDING *

Here you can see the small chip in the corner:

Next up for sale is a DC Sports front strut bar. I've decided to go a different route, so this is going up for sale. I bought it new about a year ago from WeSellCarParts and have tried to take good care of it. The only "issue" I noticed with it is a small rub mark from one of the windshield washer hoses, which I'd assume most people who have this bar probably have to deal with...other than that, it's in top-notch shape! I believe these are discontinued now, so get it while you can! * SOLD *

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Another thing I would like to add - this Strut Bar DOES fit on a V6. You just need to add a washer on each stub to "lift" the bar up a 1/8 of an inch to prevent it from touching the upper manifold at making a rattle.

Otherwise, it does fit fine. :)

Here's an old photo of it on a V6. (You can see he washers used as a spacer).

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another thing I would like to add - this Strut Bar DOES fit on a V6. You just need to add a washer on each stub to "lift" the bar up a 1/8 of an inch to prevent it from touching the upper manifold at making a rattle.

Otherwise, it does fit fine. :)
Thank you! I forgot to mention that!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM's replied to...:btt:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All PMs replied to...sale is pending on the tail lights, but strut bar is still up for grabs...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tails and strut bar are pending...:bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts