Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well this is going up for sale. I have another turbo and manifold coming in the mail and this one has to go like the red headed step child. No offense to anyone who is red headed and a step child. But the following items are for sale, I am willing to sell them seperate from each other. First off

1. XS Power T3/T4 tubular manifold for a Evo 8. The welds on this peice are very nice. It is made out of SS. The manifold is setup for a 35 to 38mm external wastegate. I am asking 100 shipped or OBO+shipping.

2. a T3/T4 turbo. This turbo is from a little company called CX racing. They produce some nice quality items. I have torn this turbo apart and put it back together. There is 0 shaft play as it is brand new. I have full faith in this turbo.
The turbo has teh following specs

Inlet: 3"
Outlet: 2"
Bearing: Wet Floating Bearings
Oil Inlet: 1/8 NPT Oil Inlet
Flange: Standard T3/T4 Flange
HP: ~500 WHP
Working Pressure: 25-35 PSI Peak Boost Output Capability
Compressor: .50 A/R Compressor
Turbine: .63 A/R Turbine
Compressor Wheel: .57 T Compressor Wheel
Exducer: 2.07"
Mayor:2.36"
Turbine Wheel: Exducer: 2.07"
Mayor:2.36""
Hot Side : .58 5 Bolt Standard Hot Side

I am asking 200 shipped/ OBO+shipping.

If you want to purchase them together, I will sell it at a reduced price of $260 shipped
They are together in the photograph as I was getting ready to put them in the car and I stumbled upon a evo 8 setup for fairly cheap. you can't buy these items from the manufacturer for these prices new.

I am flexible in my prices, also willing to trade if the right items come my way.

Happy buying.

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as of right now it is still for sale. "I am waiting to here from 1 guy tonight, if he dont respond its back up for sale.

·
Registered
184 Posts
can u put a pic of the side of turbo, the hot side, i just need to look at the houseing to see if it matches up with my DP

·
I Deliver Porsches
1,563 Posts
pm me what you are wanting in a trade for the manifold... i have a full turbo set-up if you are wanting anything from it... just let me know what you are looking for...

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the turbo is supposedly sold. But Dave is taking his time for some reason. The manifold is still for sale though.

·
EVO Powered
605 Posts
Not trying to hurt your sale, but rather trying to let potential buyers know what their getting into. This manifold is made for an EVO, which means there is a good chance the turbo will hit the starter, but wait, its a complete knock off of the Full-race EVO pro-street manifold, so we know for sure its not gonna fit right because Napalm already tried this manifold and the turbo hit the starter.

eBay Motors: EVO VIII TURBO MANIFOLD / DOWNPIPE (item 140193949891 end time Jan-04-08 10:40:09 PST)

LOL What exactly is a 50MM PHAT runner? Pretty Hot And Terrible?

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Actually in the thread I posted it was for a Evo 8. Thank you for pointing that out. As pointed out by the ebay link, those two together sell over 200 dollars. I am selling it at half that.

I also stated all the facts of the manifold in the first post. I will be glad to answer any questions about the manifold. As for that page, it is totally unprofessional. Phat runners WTF?!?.

This manifold is made by XS power, which they have there own site. I did not order it from ebay, but there are versions of it for sale. So please dont plug my threads.

·
OMFG
6,632 Posts
Although this is a knock off of the full-race (as everyone probably already konws by now) and I Usually recommend people NOT use knock offs, I know that people still do. So, I will help your sale and the prespective buyers by adding that I have an adapter that will allow the use of this manifold on the 3G.

It moves the turbo out away from teh starter and although I had it made for my Full_Race manifold and never actually used it, it does fit very well. If you plan on using this manifold you will absolutely definately have to make something liek this adapter, or just buy mine. :)

Let me know if anyone is interested. :cool2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts