Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 3 things for sale, all used. They all work perfectly fine, I just don't need them since I've gone FI.

First is a AEM v2 for the V6 - asking $90 shipped UPS ground SOLD

Just to make it clear, definitely fits both manual and sporty (I have a sporty). Only about 12K on the filter, most of the time it was covered with a prefilter.

**I will mention that I am missing the 4 nuts/bolts that connect the metal flange to the MAS sensor, but something equivalent could be found at any hardware store for about $2 or less. All other couplers and clamps, and even the stickers and license plate frame are there.

Next is a SAFC2 - asking $75 shipped UPS ground SOLD

I realize that there isn't a huge demand for this with the Tactrix cable and ECU flash, but someone might want it for this price--maybe a Fed-spec who doesn't want to do the ECU swap?

Last is a AEM Tru-power alternator pulley for the V6 - asking $25 shipped UPS ground SOLD

Still in good shape. Sorry, I don't have the belt.

·
54,424 Posts
I'm assuming it comes with the SAFC2.. or atleast I hope it does. I would want both. :)
well i was thinking maybe you wouldnt need the bracket since theres places to put the safc2 on a 3g that dont need a bracket.

if push comes to shove, i'll get unlazy and make my bracket ive been planning to make for months.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sale pending on all 3 items

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
well i was thinking maybe you wouldnt need the bracket since theres places to put the safc2 on a 3g that dont need a bracket.

if push comes to shove, i'll get unlazy and make my bracket ive been planning to make for months.
I'm not installing this in a 3G.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SAFC sold.

Sale pending on AEM v2 and alternator pulley.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Everything is sold!!:hbang:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts