Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
EclipseSpyder
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: PARTING OUT ECLIPSE

Here is a center console from a 03 Eclipse GT.

Center Console w/ Cup Holder and mirror switch $ 95 Shipped.

Smaller Front Console $ 60 Shipped

Armrest $ 55 Shipped.

I m parting out 2 Eclipses, so Let me know if you need any other parts.

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
parting out? Have headlight weatherstrips, clockpod cover, passenger door inner reflector?

·
EclipseSpyder
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Resonse :

parting out? Have headlight weatherstrips, clockpod cover, passenger door inner reflector?
Yes I do believe I have those things for sure. I know that I have the clockpod cover I want $ 35 shipped for the POD. here is a pcture of it.. I will check on the headlights weatherstrips and the pass. door reflector which side do you need?
picture

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
No cracks/mod done to this clockpod cover? and for the door reflector, its inside the PASSENGER door, little red reflector. let me know.
all shipped to 32771.

Oh, for the weatherstrip, i only NEED to driver side headlight strip.. up to you to only sell one :)

·
EclipseSpyder
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Response

No cracks/mod done to this clockpod cover? and for the door reflector, its inside the PASSENGER door, little red reflector. let me know.
all shipped to 32771.

There is no cracks or mods to the POD. I will check on the other items tomorrow. Thanks..

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
I need the little thing that goes on the left side of underneath the armrest, mine has snapped off so it wiggles like a bastard. I can try and explain it better if you don't understand what I'm talking about.

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
Well heck, if you have a speedometer in them, I need a clean plastic cover that goes over the front of the speedo also.

Just message me tomorrow and let me know what you have off the list. : P

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Scratch my last post, I don't need it anymore.

If you have a ashtray cover I'll take that?

·
EclipseSpyder
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Response

ink the front center console is cracked? by the drivers side. If it is drop the price and I will take it
There is no cracks to the front center console. if you want I can take a close up picture but for now this is the picture that I have. let me know if you want it...

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
You parting out coupes or spyders? I am in need of the interior piece that connects both A-pillars in a spyder. The rearview mirror and the sun visors bolt up to/through it. Post a price if you have this available!

·
EclipseSpyder
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
response

You parting out coupes or spyders? I am in need of the interior piece that connects both A-pillars in a spyder. The rearview mirror and the sun visors bolt up to/through it. Post a price if you have this available!
Sorry man I m parting out 2 coupe's. sorry I can't help you there...

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
Yes I do believe I have those things for sure. I know that I have the clockpod cover I want $ 35 shipped for the POD. here is a pcture of it.. I will check on the headlights weatherstrips and the pass. door reflector which side do you need?
did you ever figure out what you had? i'd like to pick these up off of you : )

·
EclipseSpyder
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
did you ever figure out what you had? i'd like to pick these up off of you : )

Sorry man, I can't find the headlights, they were damaged so there is a good chance they are in the trash, as for the door panel reflector, the door panels I have do not have reflectors. The only thing that I have for you is the clock pod.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts