Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I'm posting this over here as no one showed real interest on the TGC forums. I have been a member over there for 6 years so I am a reputable seller/member. This is a lightly used, complete Venom VCN-1000 dry nitrous kit. I had it in my car mainly for show but of course tried it out a few times. It is near perfect condition. It is a complete kit. has all wiring, brackets, solenoid, activation switch, bottle, lines, and I have the various nozzle sizes for lower/higher shots.

To go with it, I have my AEM CAI. It is drilled with the nozzle installed already. no bypass valve. filter got a little crushed, but nothing that will affect the performance. It too is complete, all brackets and reducers, etc.

To clarify also, this is for the 3.0 V6.

Looking to sell quick as I need the money for my next project. I know not everyone will want the CAI and Nitrous kit together so I'll price separately.

I know ebay has the Venom kit for $500, so I'll say $250 plus shipping on that and for the CAI, $150. Both pretty much half the price you could buy them for new. If paying by paypal, add the fees to the prices. PM or email at [email protected] with questions. I am also willing to hold with a deposit down. I know how things go sometimes. more pictures can be provided if needed also. I know they are not the best. thanks...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 1st gen Eclipse and selling the Galant...not sure what we could trade for? open to ideas though I suppose.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hate iPods...lol. sorry, nothin is stickin for me. All cars have HID's and systems already. tryin to sell some stereo stuff myself too...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I meant all my cars. I can't believe people come on here just to correct others and try to look smart.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts