Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
does this fit in the clockpod? also so all I would need is a wideband o2 sensor for this to work? if so she is mine

·
Lift and Separate
2,259 Posts
does this fit in the clockpod? also so all I would need is a wideband o2 sensor for this to work? if so she is mine
You would need the Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband O2 sensor specifically, to use the LCD. The LCD fits pretty nicely inside the clock pod. I know balla4880 did it, he might still have some pictures of it installed in that location.

EDIT: I was able to find some pictures of the LCD installed in the clock pod location:

·
OMFG
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like Voodoo said, it requires a standard bosch wideband sensor and zeitronix control box ($279 for both at Zeitronix). The complete kit from zeitronix is $399 so basically you'd save $20 with this screen (unless you searched around got the box and o2 used as well).

·
Lift and Separate
2,259 Posts
Your door is open... did you know that? No? Now you do.
That's balla4880's car in those pictures, not NAPALM's. I just posted them because one of NAPALM's prospective customers wanted to know if it could be mounted in the clock pod. You may want to PM balla and tell him, incase he hasn't noticed over 2 years later :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts