Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need money to obtain more turbo parts so Im going to sell My Nitrous Oxide System. I have a Used Zex 10lb bottle which has the logo removed off it. No label on bottle, Orignal Zex Bottle Brackets, 14ft Line which goes from bottle to the brain located in the engine bay. It has the brain/solonoids. it has jets for a 4cyl idk if they are the same as a v6. It also has the the lines for fuel and Nitrous that go from the solonoid to the Nozzle which gets mounted in the intake tract. Some extra's that I have are a bottle pressure gauge, and a bottle heater. There is no purge valve in here. you can obtain one off ebay if you want, its not needed, just an option.

Id like 420 shipped for all of this. I will even throw in an evo fuel rail for some extar fuel for 4 cyl guys. For 460 shipped Ill throw in an AEM cold air intake that has not been tapped yet. for an even 720 shipped Ill throw in DC sports headers with no cat that goes to the catback, AEM cold air intake, and the full nitrous kit. That is pretty much most parts needed for a 4cyl to go NA build without touching the motor. If your local (around 4 hours) we can work on price. I just need this gone asap for turbo parts)

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Sounds like a great deal man i'll tell one of my buddies about it. He seems interested in the non turbo fast 3g route, wich is hard to do but with this setup it should get it done.

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a great deal man i'll tell one of my buddies about it. He seems interested in the non turbo fast 3g route, wich is hard to do but with this setup it should get it done.
75-100 shot seems to make anything fast:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts