Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is an all new, never used combined kit of Energy Suspension rear bushings. Comes with all sleeves, grease and directions. There is also a great "how to" in the garage section.

This kit will replace every single control arm bushing in the rear including upper and lower as well as all knuckle bushings. Usually the knuckle bushings and upper control arm bushings go and you have to buy all new parts, some of which are no longer made available.

Will fit 00-05 all trim levels.

This kit will clean up any slop in the rear and improve handling dramatically allowing for better cornering and staying planted.

If interested please pm me here or feel free to text @ 484-903-8847. I accept cash in hand for local pickup or PayPal if shipped. Buyer pays shipping. Located in Raritan NJ 08869 if looking to pick up.

Price was $100 for the main kit and an additional $50 for the knuckle kits.

Selling for $60 picked up or + shipping on buyer's end should you chose that option. I can't see shipping being at most $15 throughout the states though possibly lower.

!!!!PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!!!
Price picked up $60
Price shipped $75

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, $80 for everything.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replied to msgs to those who left them.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price reduction bump, check first post for update!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$60 picked up or plus shipping.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump, will add pics but also have Moog rear endlinks to go along with the bushings to everything good in the rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts