Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 12v cigarette outlet stopped working as well as my cubby hole light.. one helpful member told me to check the fuses. when i opened everything up, i got this -

can somebody help identify what these means, and for my problem find the cigarette fuse? thanks in advance

·
54,348 Posts
most of the pictographs should be self explanatory....lets think for a second here...cigarette lighter...which image would correspond to a cigarette lighter?

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Honestly man, if it's too tough to figure out just pull out all your fuses one by while(DISCONNECT THE BATTERY FIRST) and check to see if any are blown/ The blown one will be the problem one.

·
54,348 Posts
also .... i'm sure you have the owners manual that came with the car? It list what almost every fuse and relay is!
may not have an owners manual if it was a used car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Instead of reposting I'll just bump this thread.

I'm in the same situation, except I need to find the fuse for my alarm. None of those are anything remotely close that could symbol an alarm. And I've also tried pulling them out one by one...

Anybody know which fuse it is for the alarm? Or how to disable the alarm even?

·
Registered
1 Posts
most of the pictographs should be self explanatory....lets think for a second here...cigarette lighter...which image would correspond to a cigarette lighter?
Ok what does the light symbol look like and witch light does it pertaining to..i have a fuse out look like a dome light but I have a convertible it doesn't have a dome light but it got a short ..how do I find it since your so smart

·
54,348 Posts
Lights are usually a circle with some lines in front of them. Low beam has lines angled down, high beam has lines straight or in a spread pattern. Usually.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts