Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
V8 > 3G
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've began moving forward with finishing my garage and I honestly just need some direction on where to go with my audio. As of now I plan on mounting up just a pair of speakers in the rear wall. Probably something like 8" 100 watt RMS speakers. It's a 2-bay garage so I don't really need speakers on the front side beside my overhead doors. My goal is to have a super clean garage without clutter so I'm trying to avoid any sort of big bulky receivers.

I've stumbled onto these and kinda like the idea. I'd just have to wire in an amplifier somewhere out of sight. What are your guys thoughts? Say I go with something simple like this, do you think I'll regret the decision down the road?

I'm really open to any ideas on which direction to go. I just don't want a bunch of crap filling up my work bench or shelves.

·
lit up
4,334 Posts
how loud, what kind of budget, and what kind of hiding space do you have to work with for the amp?

as far as the speakers, how exposed/big do you want them to be? maybe some in-wall/ in-ceiling for completely non-exposed stealth install?

parts express has some small class t amps that are decent in terms of power/sound, and most are smaller then a typical shoe box

1 - 4 of 4 Posts