Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resident Asshole
5,940 Posts
It doesn't matter what kind of FI you toss on, expect your gas mileage to go south.

·
Boosted
3,343 Posts
i still can pull off about 375-400 a tank of highway. city it suffers a good deal generally cause i romp it from redlight to redlight :p

btw where at in PGH are ya from? I am/was from there.

·
Boosted
3,343 Posts
03clipseGTS said:
i deff figured gas mileage would go down i was just wondering which go better mileage turbo/supercharger
sc or turbi is not gonna make a huge difference. what will is how u drive it afterwards. both setups utilize similar fuel systems so you can expect mileage to be close to one another. the more you mash the pedal the more cash you spend!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
On long trips I get the same if not a little better MPG.(thats driving under 70 with no flooring it all the time) Ive driven the same 500 mile route 7 times on the SC and there was no change in MPG...
Around town.. Got me.. never really paid att to around town driving..
1.. Cause I dont care
2.. Normal driving and around town cant be used in the same sentence with me.

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
LKNANML said:
On long trips I get the same if not a little better MPG.(thats driving under 70 with no flooring it all the time) Ive driven the same 500 mile route 7 times on the SC and there was no change in MPG...
Around town.. Got me.. never really paid att to around town driving..
1.. Cause I dont care
2.. Normal driving and around town cant be used in the same sentence with me.
yeah i have similar experiences from the turbo setup. still get over 30 on the highway but town is a different story. like you have no 'normal' driving when in town :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts