Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I was at my local pick n pull for a new bumper and I ripped the gauge cluster out of my donor car. The donor car is an 04 Eclipse with the black gauge cluster and mine is an 01. I tried to put the one from my donor into my own and my speedo and RPM gauge don’t work. Everything else does, like fuel gauge and engine temp and my odo, even all my warning lights. Just the important ones are dead. Also have no backlight when I turn on my headlights. I’m wondering if it’s because my car is from the US (cluster is in miles) and the new cluster I wanted to put in is from Canada (KM/H). I’m a resident Canadian so I’d like to be able to read km if I can. I’m wondering if I need to get my ECM reprogrammed possibly so it can send kph “signals” to my cluster? Any info on this kind of thing would be appreciated, can’t find much on the internet haha.

·
Here for the drama
164 Posts
When swapping those clusters also swap the green plastic sheet behind it from your old one. It allows power to be routed correctly and allows the necessary gauges to have proper power

1 - 2 of 2 Posts