Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know boost control and EGT gauges are mandatory. Is there anything else needed to monitor Turbos?

Any brands and recommendations?

·
Land Shark!
787 Posts
I would also get fuel pressure or oil pressure or both. I'm getting ready to order a set of GReddy Black series 52mm Boost, EGT, and Fuel pressure gauges. I'm sure most brands will be fine. Just find a brand that looks good and will do the job.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those Greddy EGT gauges are they the wrap around exhaust or pilot drilled design?

Anyone know were I can find installation tutorials on Boost, Fuel and EGT gauges??

·
Kampfbereit
17,852 Posts
Need_of_FI said:
Those Greddy EGT gauges are they the wrap around exhaust or pilot drilled design?

Anyone know were I can find installation tutorials on Boost, Fuel and EGT gauges??
Greddy EGT is a drilled/tapped into the exhaust with a fitting and a crush nut.

All the Greddy gauges come with complete detailed instructions on installation. Tap it on #4 if you hae a GT.

Also, if you hae the cash, I highly suggest getting the 60mm peak/warning EGT gauge. Besides, the 60mm gauges are more porportional to the interior and the gauge pod, the 52mm are too small IMHO unless they are going in your clock pod.

·
Registered
200 Posts
We can do a GReddy gauge package that consists of 52mm fuel pressure, boost and egt with an autometer full pillar pod for $485. PM me if anyone is interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts