Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

121 - 140 of 176 Posts

·
Willful Aspirer
2,356 Posts
The list of commitment, If you put your name on this list it means you will be purchasing and sending the money for the strut bar as soon as Mochi needs it:
1. gabessdsp - I know you're in.
2. SnakeAssault
3. Spydertastic (see 2 posts above 8:58amest 1/19)

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Well what are the details. When is the money due ? When is the completion date ? Do I pay you half now and half when it's ready? Etc etc
And the pricing is the original price or the amount you were offering later on in the thread ?
Edit I mis read the "$100" price. That was someone offering you not you offering us. My bad

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Well there's no details to give. There's not enough people to even place an order. At three we won't even break even.

·
Willful Aspirer
2,356 Posts
I'm in but I'm not paying until I know it's for sure. Sorry if that upsets anyone
That's the whole point of the sign up. He isn't even asking for money until there are at least 6 people that are commited to pay. We don't have to send him anything right now.

The list of commitment, If you put your name on this list it means you will be purchasing and sending the money for the strut bar as soon as Mochi needs it:
1. gabessdsp - I know you're in.
2. SnakeAssault
3. Spydertastic (see 2 posts above 8:58amest 1/19)

121 - 140 of 176 Posts