Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

141 - 160 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wait, I'm confused. This thread was started in 2011? What happened? I'm reading through the pages but I'm still confused...

But hey, I'm actually intrigued and interested, I'm considering buying one, but I cannot quite afford it with the other major repairs going on. 2 weeks and maybe count me in for real?

·
Willful Aspirer
2,356 Posts
Wait, I'm confused. This thread was started in 2011? What happened? I'm reading through the pages but I'm still confused...

But hey, I'm actually intrigued and interested, I'm considering buying one, but I cannot quite afford it with the other major repairs going on. 2 weeks and maybe count me in for real?
Yes, that's when these were first sold. So now in 2016 we are trying to get a group buy together again, and probably for the last time it seems. So Snakeassault has to wait a week or so, and so do you. In 2 weeks I think we will have our group buy then. There are a couple people on Facebook that needed to wait a couple weeks as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Guys there should be a Mitsubishi Eclipse For Dummies book. I am new to this world in my life. Have a coupe hatch back Eclipse a 3.0, 6 cylinder, I bought of a young man a few weeks back. This Eclipse has one if these strut bars installed in the rear, finish is a straight pipe and is white. The Eclipse for dummies book would help me, since that book has not been written, will someone please explain the bars and purpose to this dummy. I will be asking lots of questions as life goes on. I am sorry if anyone feels I high jacked your post.

·
Willful Aspirer
2,356 Posts
Guys there should be a Mitsubishi Eclipse For Dummies book. I am new to this world in my life. Have a coupe hatch back Eclipse a 3.0, 6 cylinder, I bought of a young man a few weeks back. This Eclipse has one if these strut bars installed in the rear, finish is a straight pipe and is white. The Eclipse for dummies book would help me, since that book has not been written, will someone please explain the bars and purpose to this dummy. I will be asking lots of questions as life goes on. I am sorry if anyone feels I high jacked your post.
Next time try and make your own post, especially because this is a buy thread for a strut bar for a Spyder.

It's to tighten up the rear end of the cars, makes it less floppy.

·
Willful Aspirer
2,356 Posts
I'm interested in this gabe -- but I honestly haven't paid much attention to the rear strut towers -- how easy is this thing to install? Do you access it from inside the car or from the trunk? When I got my new struts the guy showed me where to adjust them with a little screwdriver, but it's been so darn long ago I totally forgot, LOL.
I haven't looked into it, maybe mochi can shed some light. But I think you might have to just take out the back seats and leave the top up and boom you are there. like 15 minutes of work to get to where you need to be

·
Willful Aspirer
2,356 Posts
Just Fyi for anybody looking at this thread. I am tired of waiting, if by the end of this week (Feb 19th) nobody else commits to the list I will be purchasing enough to get the group buy going, and they will not be as cheap as they are being sold for on here when I re-sell them. So hop on to the group buy to get it at a very good price.

141 - 160 of 176 Posts