Retail $520 shipped
GB rate $435 shipped

Carbon Fiber Cargo Lid
Retail $240 shipped
GB rate $210 shipped

Carbon Fiber Door sills
Retail $185 shipped
GB rate $170 shipped

Im inquiring a package deal as well. Let me know if your interested. The prices include shipping and will be made\shipped out as money is recieved. The price is set and will drop as the items sell more frequently.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will also inquire what they have instock and demand Tracking numbers and insurance.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Any word on interior parts? If you still need any pics from the strat let me what you need.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i keep asking them about the strat and i have checked thier site. They dont have any special parts designed yet but they can either wrap the part or you can send in pictures of the part to verify that it can be done in your price range and if the part can be made a mold will have to be made so you would have to pay to ship the part to them and they will make the part.

I searched the forums for anybody who worked with topshop and thier was one mishap and i have quoted and asked them about that. They have told me that it was a misunderstanding and they have had 1000s of clients since then and havent had a complaint since. Im sending out a email about colors and what they have in stock.(as my first post said)

This is also the same manifacture that the old group buy was using. I was not aware of that untill now. At the end of the thread he said he wasnt selling them anymore....still am sorry if i am stepping on any toes or stealing business. Im just trying to help my fellow members out and get us all Great Quality Custom Carbonfiber Parts at a great price.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im aiming to make the first purchase at this rate of people being interested.... lol well i should be recieving my custom cf fenders, cf armrest, and have my cf clockpod repaired and i will take pictures and be buying a cf headliner first probably and putting more pictures up. There are pictures up on other threads. i dont want to steal thier pictures(i dont have permission) so i am going to wait to put up my own pictures or get some more from the supplier.(I might just post a link later)

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
have any samples of the diff color carbon fiber they use?
they said sanding colored carbonfiber is a pain but they can do it for a extra 15%. the colors are the same from anywhere so any cf color samples you find will be the same.

8% off if you buy all 3 parts together.

they haven't gotten back to me about the stratus. buggining them again in this next email.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
the colors are the same from anywhere so any cf color samples you find will be the same.
I fnd that hard to believe. There are hundreds of possible color combinations not to mention the shade of one blue may not match another vendor's shade of blue. I would ask for a list or photo of the various colors and if they couldn't provide I would simply avoid using colored CF from them.

Black & silver weaves usualy match (assuming its the same weave style like 2x2 twill) but I have come across atleast 3 different shades of blue and some came with blue/black weave, blue/silver weave, and even blue/grey weave.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
I fnd that hard to believe. There are hundreds of possible color combinations not to mention the shade of one blue may not match another vendor's shade of blue. I would ask for a list or photo of the various colors and if they couldn't provide I would simply avoid using colored CF from them.

Black & silver weaves usualy match (assuming its the same weave style like 2x2 twill) but I have come across atleast 3 different shades of blue and some came with blue/black weave, blue/silver weave, and even blue/grey weave.
Matching colors is a PITA and it is different, he's absolutely right. This is why I avoid colored CF all together.

It's much easier to buy standard CF, lightly prep the surface, and "tint" it with whatever color you want and reclear over it and do all the pieces at once. You'll get a perfect match to whatever color you're trying to pull off of and you guarantee all the pieces to match. :)

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matching colors is a PITA and it is different, he's absolutely right. This is why I avoid colored CF all together.

It's much easier to buy standard CF, lightly prep the surface, and "tint" it with whatever color you want and reclear over it and do all the pieces at once. You'll get a perfect match to whatever color you're trying to pull off of and you guarantee all the pieces to match. :)
color matching is difficult i agree. I really like the idea of tinting it as you explained....they can do custom colors and try to color match but there is a color swatch i keep seeing of the same 4-5 colors of CF. I only provide pictures from the source but i will look through the old gb to see if there was a color selection jpeg that shows the different colors.

on a side note hijacker if the clear coat is messed up and cracking do you just sand it and redo the clear coat? can you just do that one section or the whole piece. im trying to repair the radio pod i bought from another member. Got it for a steal of a price but needs work.....

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
on a side note hijacker if the clear coat is messed up and cracking do you just sand it and redo the clear coat? can you just do that one section or the whole piece. im trying to repair the radio pod i bought from another member. Got it for a steal of a price but needs work.....
You don't ever just repair a small section. You must do the entire piece as a whole, however - the wetsanding process is very challenging as you need to do enough to remove the damage but not to much to risk going all the way through and hitting the weave.

If you would like for me to do the repair, feel free to contact me on the side and we can discuss pricing.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
I'd be very interested in seeing said swatch!
:corn2:

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You don't ever just repair a small section. You must do the entire piece as a whole, however - the wetsanding process is very challenging as you need to do enough to remove the damage but not to much to risk going all the way through and hitting the weave.

If you would like for me to do the repair, feel free to contact me on the side and we can discuss pricing.
Ok.....Its in storage atm because i got sick of looking at it and having people ask why i dont have it installed. The weave is coming unglued from the part as well. I will contact you later when i free up some money. Transmission is acting up so i need to get it looked at :/

I'd be very interested in seeing said swatch!
:corn2:
What? said swatch? maybe i had to much to drink last night and am still buzzed but that doesnt make sense...

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Ok.....Its in storage atm because i got sick of looking at it and having people ask why i dont have it installed. The weave is coming unglued from the part as well. I will contact you later when i free up some money. Transmission is acting up so i need to get it looked at :/
Sounds good.

What? said swatch? maybe i had to much to drink last night and am still buzzed but that doesnt make sense...
A swatch is basically a sample. It's a small piece of each color, usually on a large ring where you can look through the material and colors. Extremely common for anywhere who deals with fabrics, paint (textures), etc.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A swatch is basically a sample. It's a small piece of each color, usually on a large ring where you can look through the material and colors. Extremely common for anywhere who deals with fabrics, paint (textures), etc.

yeah i mensioned swatch below i just didnt understand the context with "said" in there. drop the said it makes sense i will contact them to get the exact colors they do.

....they can do custom colors and try to color match but there is a color swatch i keep seeing of the same 4-5 colors of CF......

1 - 20 of 68 Posts