Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Connect with us for news, event coverage, exclusive contests and discounts.

Follow these links to get connected.

Youtube:

Event video clips, Product Videos, Discount Tire Sponsored Athletes... Subscribe and Friend us here:

Facebook:
Have a Facebook page? We do and we want you as our friend, check out our profile, pics, facebook contests and more here:

twitter:
Twitter users can follow us at:

Ustream
Ustream users can catch us at the next event here for live video footage and video clips of past events here:

·
Registered
755 Posts
It might just be the ignorance in my youth, but I don't know why you would want discount tire on your; Facebook,Twitter and yousteam.?

I too would like to see your BBB rating.

·
I am only here for cock.
145 Posts
How can buying tires on the enet save you anyway?? most shops charge like $12 a piece to mount and hate it if you don't buy from them.

·
54,328 Posts
Could you provide us with a link to your BBB rating as well as any other documentation supporting credibility and positive review of your products and services?

Thanks.
They're all franchised I think, so its like asking for the BBB rating of McDonalds :lol:

I don't exactly understand your problem with this, its not as if they bought the forum. We have a car forum, Discount tire sells tires. On other Autoguide forums they give up coupon codes and discounts to members and its appreciated. Whats with the negative attitude Steve?

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
They're all franchised I think, so its like asking for the BBB rating of McDonalds :lol:

I don't exactly understand your problem with this, its not as if they bought the forum. We have a car forum, Discount tire sells tires. On other Autoguide forums they give up coupon codes and discounts to members and its appreciated. Whats with the negative attitude Steve?
Where did I post that I have a problem with them? Just because someone asks a company for some supporting documentation doesn't mean it's anything negative. Besides, a positive response from them with ratings and anything else will help legitimize themselves as a new vendor on C3G, right?

BBB ratings do exist for franchisee's. So, now the question is - is this a franchise or a corporate distribution center?

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
How can buying tires on the enet save you anyway?? most shops charge like $12 a piece to mount and hate it if you don't buy from them.
not around here.

my shop charges 10 bucks. :)p) and they don't give a crap where you got the tires from. they make pure profit for a quick tire swap job. business is business.

·
54,328 Posts
Where did I post that I have a problem with them? Just because someone asks a company for some supporting documentation doesn't mean it's anything negative. Besides, a positive response from them with ratings and anything else will help legitimize themselves as a new vendor on C3G, right?

BBB ratings do exist for franchisee's. So, now the question is - is this a franchise or a corporate distribution center?
I don't recall anyone asking for your BBB ratings (not even during your aborted raffle)? :lol: Or Tearstone's,etc.

I misunderstood btw, discount tire direct is the corp retail website for discount tire retail chains...as best as I understand. they are a national company lso its not like they're unheard of, they may not be TireRack but they're a similar operation. They have a forum presence on Toyotanation, check them out there.

Discount Tire Direct - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums Their presence there has been overall positive and helpful answering questions asked by the community.

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
I have Discount Tire locally and they have an excellent customer service and prices. They replaced this one order for me once, 3 different times, once because of their mess up and twice because of me changing my mind. No questions asked and even after I have driven on the tires. A+ company in my eyes.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
I don't recall anyone asking for your BBB ratings (not even during your aborted raffle)? :lol: Or Tearstone's,etc.

I misunderstood btw, discount tire direct is the corp retail website for discount tire retail chains...as best as I understand. they are a national company lso its not like they're unheard of, they may not be TireRack but they're a similar operation. They have a forum presence on Toyotanation, check them out there.

Discount Tire Direct - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums Their presence there has been overall positive and helpful answering questions asked by the community.
1. The raffle was never aborted, it was executed. I have no idea where you got that from. In fact, here are the results which were posted a LONG time ago: http://www.sc-customs.com/storage/RaffleResults_091121.pdf

2. Tearstone and I both did not just prance in as vendor's buying advertising space on a forum. We both started as a contributing member that branched off to start performing services for members and establishing a business for tax compliance and liability. Through months and years of contributions, we both established our legitimacy, just as Dan with WeSellCarParts and others have done as well.

3. If anyone ever asked about customer reviews, I would gladly point them to all the positive ones on file with the website (before it was sold) or the the Good/Bad Guy section here, where I'm 100% positive.

·
Exacerbated Member
5,414 Posts
I have used my local Discount tire outlet from day one of removing my stock wheels and tires on my purchased new 2000 Gt. They sold me my first set of Paradas. When the spec 2's came out I switched to those, and that is still what I roll on. The tire tecks at Discount Tire are the ONLY ones I allow to touch my wheels and mount and balance my tires.

·
54,328 Posts
1. The raffle was never aborted, it was executed. I have no idea where you got that from. In fact, here are the results which were posted a LONG time ago: http://www.sc-customs.com/storage/RaffleResults_091121.pdf

2. Tearstone and I both did not just prance in as vendor's buying advertising space on a forum. We both started as a contributing member that branched off to start performing services for members and establishing a business for tax compliance and liability. Through months and years of contributions, we both established our legitimacy, just as Dan with WeSellCarParts and others have done as well.

3. If anyone ever asked about customer reviews, I would gladly point them to all the positive ones on file with the website (before it was sold) or the the Good/Bad Guy section here, where I'm 100% positive.
It ended, but you never sold all your tickets is what I meant.

As you can see, Discount Tire has been good to members here and on ToyotaNation. I'm sure they'll be a positive influence moving forward as time goes on.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
I don't see what the big deal is. Tire rack usually has the best prices on the web regardless.
It's because you're young and also very new to understanding forums. Besides, Tire Rack is not the same company as Discount Tire.

Scroll down:
Mitsubishi-Forums.com

See all the "vendors"? Notice the majority of them are complete shit, let's emphasize Andy's Auto Sport. One of the worst companies someone can deal with and if you complain on that forum, the posts are deleted and they remain as a vendor. Reason: Advertising revenue is greater than the well being of the community of users. Guess who owns that forum? The same company that bought this one. (AutoGuide)

There is more history that goes back about 10 years for this forum as it compared to club3g.org which now no longer exists, but that was also yet another big issue.

So unless you really have something to contribute, positive or negative feedback about this vendor - your "2 cents" doesn't add anything other than emphasizing your lack of understanding on the situation.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts