Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Fellows I 'm finally slowly developing my member's ride thread. I brought my car on April 2014. And I have been attacking the best I can, overtime though I will continue to show my process and changes before the final production. However I will say over in 2020 or so i will try my damndess to get er done
05/16/2019 UDATE. a lot has changed and i really need to update this list so here goes.

Present Modz…
Exterior Body
Creative Intentionz Carbon Fiber Composites One-off full Camo Carbon Fiber Bumber Front W/ white camo CF fog delete plates and Mitsubishi Emblem (03 conversion)
CF Rear WW. Lip (changing)
CF VIS hatch
CF Garnish Pillars
CF Carbon creations Shine Wing (will be making a one off white camo wing)
CF Creative Intentionz carbon fiber Composites LS one-off hood. (will be making a back up in white camo)
C.I.C Composites CF Fenders (Will be remaking another pair in Camo)
CF skinned Alloy Fuel door
Lambo doors
Tinted Windows

SUSPENSION

Megan Racing Toe Adjustable Toe End
Megan Racing Coilovers “Lowered 1” in front and Rear
Trailer arms with prothane bushings
Brand new CV Axles (will have driveshaftshop (custom make mine to handle up to 1000hp)
Mevotech Front control Arms with Polybushings
Brand New Tie Rods and sway bar links
Red Prothane Sway bar bushings
New rear hub assembly’s Mevotech
American Racing AR900 Wheel with Satin Black 18”
Power Stop 300mm rear slotted and drilled
Centric Stop Tech Evo 8 320mm front slotted and drilled rotors
GT Rear Disk Swap w/Brembo Caliper Swap
Stainless steel braided Russell brake lines Front and rear StopTech braided lines

ENGINE BAY

Custom 3" turbo manifold with a 10 degree angle lift.
Custom radiator hose
Mishimoto V6 aluminum radiator
STM EVO 8 Upper intercooler pipes with a 38mm tial bov
Custom 3" downpipe to injen Catback system w/3"VBand Connection to my
Injen Catback system (SES) 3”
prothane motor mounts
DC sport Front strut
C.I.C COMPOSITES White innegra Camouflage Carbon Fiber EVO VIII spark plug cover
[/COLOR]
Evo 8 Cylinder head Swap with Evo 8 turbo setup
Stoptech titanium retainers & dual springs
HkS 272 Cams
GSC No tick lifters
Stock nitride valves exhaust and intake
Fully built bottom end.
Weisco 87mm pistons 150mm
Manely turbo tuff lightweight tri rods
Evo8 baffle kit
Balance shaft delete
Brand new 100mm crankshaft
Arp main studs
Cometic mls 87mm 0.53 thickness head gasket
L19 headstuds
Brand new evo 8 head
Evo 8 acclerator cable
Aem fuel rail
Fic high z 1200cc fuel injectors
Grimmspeed manual boost controller
Stock evo8 turbo ( waiting on the fp black)

Interior

Black sunroof trim
Black sunroof control cover
Black sun visors from the Gt Convertible
C.I.C COMPOSITES Armrest White Camouflage CF
Carbon Fiber Blue reflection Dash blue pearl and black dash parts (Changing to Satin White Camo Carbon fiber)
Blue and black Racing Bucket seats (Changing)
Carbon Fiber Look Blue Stitch Black Shift Boot
Poly shifter bushing
Replaced shifter cables and added torgue aluminum bushing
Auto Dynasty Universal Type-R 5-Speed Anodized Aluminum Blue Racing Shift Knob
Viper smart phone alarm (Smart Start)
Kicker Sound system 12”... updated to the L7 Kicker 12"
Sony Cd Player
C.I.C COMPOSITES Full Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
DC Rear Strut bar
Rear blue /black bench seat covers (Changing)
Mishimoto intercooler fmic
Mishimoto oil cooler
Mishimoto v6 radiator
Reinforce crashed bar front bumber

FUTURE MODZ IN PLAY

Carbon Fiber Roof Camo
Get my Ecu Tuned with EVO Roms (UMSTuning).
GSC stage R2 cams
Fp black turbo
Lsd quaiffe differential

More to come…
UPDATED 10/24/2019

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow. Let the modding continue. The last pic looks promising. Lower it and your golden..

:ndance:
if you look at my post you'll see i'm waiting on the coil overs which were suppose to be here today ... somehow they got shipped cali while i live in AZ.
This makes me so freaking mad I wanna take some semtre.... and my 203 .... just f them up to get my order right. ... okok i want hurt noone..Im just upset they deliver my order to the wrong place.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
if you look at my post you'll see i'm waiting on the coil overs which were suppose to be here today ... somehow they got shipped cali while i live in AZ.
This makes me so freaking mad I wanna take some semtre.... and my 203 .... just f them up to get my order right. ... okok i want hurt noone..Im just upset they deliver my order to the wrong place.
Ha! Hope you get the order soon. Doing good man. Keep it up. Wish I could afford lowering mine. Maybe once the kids get through college. Lol

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
all my stuff I got yesterday and more now time to install it all once my coilovers get delivered Megan Racing left my package in their warehouse and accidentally gave me someone else's tracking info. Mistakes happens now that its rectified I just cant wait to get them by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Now to locate an Evo8 4g63 head and find the right Turbo setup for my soon to be hybrid engine... Oh I need to get another 4g64 bottom end to bore out at 87mm, after I get the light performance wiseco pistons, and the light weight crank and light wheel flywheel. Aiie lol not forget the evo rom flashed to my ecu. That will have to be done by someone professional. Any ideas where to go arizona members?

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
there are many things not posted about this on the evo forums simply because they already the evo head, BUT.
look at the engine that it comes off of - its a 2.4 DOHC and if you are going to buy pistons for the engine because of the turbo you can get more bang for your buck with that better flowing head + it uses all the evo valvetrain internals so all around its win win for your specific plans.
For someone who was going the cheap way i wouldnt reccomend because in stock form it drops CR and youll loose power but i think you will find it quite fitting for your build.:yesway:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
there are many things not posted about this on the evo forums simply because they already the evo head, BUT.
look at the engine that it comes off of - its a 2.4 DOHC and if you are going to buy pistons for the engine because of the turbo you can get more bang for your buck with that better flowing head + it uses all the evo valvetrain internals so all around its win win for your specific plans.
For someone who was going the cheap way i wouldnt reccomend because in stock form it drops CR and youll loose power but i think you will find it quite fitting for your build.:yesway:
Yum Yum Yum information information I dig it. To help me narrow it down a bit what year and model from the Kia have the 4g63. Yeah i'm definitely not going cheap. my motto is if I plan to initiate a project then attack it firmly and aggressive with creativity and break da pockets once in a while cause you only live once. lol
Is this what your talking about and do you know if its compatible with the evo turbo kits for the 4g63?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kia-Optima-Hyundai-Sonata-Cast-S2-Cylinder-Head-DOHC-2-0l-2-4l-0-Miles-99-05-/191414630479?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c9133784f&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
researching on this kia head the mmmmm...... comparing with the evo 8. I'm thinking of the evo 8 my mind is up for hearing thoughts with factual proof.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Installed the injen catback to only find out i needed to get 7/16 grade 8 bolts lol. Job completed Also install my rear seat covers. mm hmm. Now before i do my classwork I will prep my Sony and kicker system to install tomorrow:ndance: along with my rear sway bar links, and front sway bar links.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got put on a spending limitation by my girlfriend. So it sucks to say That she don't want me to swap out the head but figure it out to enjoy wants already there or she'll kill me if I go over the budget and swap the engine.... So i have to revise and carefully pick my turbo kit which i have researched.. and bore out my bottom end 30 -40 degrees over and buy grudd performance head kit. Damnn I got the chains put on mee .. lol

My coilovers came yesterday oweee now i might get the megan racing toe ends and trailer arms.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lmfao::yesway: she already will be doing that once shes home. Shes right though i need to save to buy a rent to own home. lol well hopefully she'll make a damn good pp&J for me :lol:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey we both are trained. Well she's wife material but we are working on getting it corrected. Lol. Ya'll trying to cross me up smh. Its all good though.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts