Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have any good shops they know of and trust to do turbo setups and GTs i am in Japan with the navy and i want to get my car boosted before i get back so can yall plz help me Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wouldnt mind spendin around 3500 - 5000 and yea it kinda sucks that my car is there and i am here but they told me that i dont have enough time in the Navy to have my car here but i have family lookin out for it untill i get back

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Why waste your money? Buy a better car with that five grand.

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
What area bones... There's a guy on Houston Imports that awesome.. and then theres Carboys on Bissonnet in Houston.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
it dont matter the area. My boy has my car and he is near Lake Livingston so here wil be takin my car there. I am lookin for a motor so i can build up and i am goin to have the shop do it. well if any one knows of one send me a message and i will have my friend
pick it up thanks

·
Lance Corporal
3,953 Posts
And I will repeat....... BUY A FUCKING SKYLINE!!!! Leave the damn mitsushitty alone and put your money into something that has potential.

·
Team Cocknozzle lol
550 Posts
If I were in your shoes, I'd ditch my Galant and buy a used jdm Galant VR-4. But that's just me, it's your preference not mine.

·
Damn I look good
941 Posts
whos the guy on houston imports? I need some work done for my 4g. Carboys is expensive as hell arent they? I see this place down the street from where I work at sometimes, enginelogics.com

·
Team Cocknozzle lol
550 Posts
they are expensive but "other" places just say "it's not a honda" BS. They worked on my car for 5 years now so they have some background on 3g platforms. BTW, who's this guru on H-I.com?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
everyone tells me to buy a skyline. I cant buy a car over here the navy wont let me so quit tellin me to buy a skyline and i love this cars so just tell me some good shops and not how to spend my money

·
Damn I look good
941 Posts
Yea, I'm not registered on there (houston imports) but if there is someone who can and will work on a 4g then I'd gladly give him a shot.

·
Team Cocknozzle lol
550 Posts
everyone tells me to buy a skyline. I cant buy a car over here the navy wont let me so quit tellin me to buy a skyline and i love this cars so just tell me some good shops and not how to spend my money
You can sell jdm parts to the folks in the states and you can have infinite funds for your 3g...:twothumb:

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Theres a guy on HI called STOOPID... I've seen his cars run at 1/8 and 1/4 and holyshit...Don't know if he's everyreally done anything on the 3G's but he worked on stuff other that Hondahs.

Carboys is expensive.. but Jackie and them have never fucked my shit up and always make sure the job is done right.. the first time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if any body needs parts let me know and send me some money and i will be happy to send them back to u. Just let me find some stuff first and i will let yall know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts