Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Proud :2003:
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up a new car for my wife last night, it's a new 07 Civic EX with navigation. :cool:
We got a terrific price on it and are very satisfied. We test drove several other models and brands and found this to be the most comfortable and best on gas (40MPG). We drive about 500 miles per week in her car, so it will be nice to get rid of the old Cavalier she had. The fit and finish is outstanding and comfort is pretty good for the price... Here are some pics:

·
I r bad spellr, stfu
4,028 Posts
Its missing stickers and a fart can! :fawk:

j/k they really are great cars, until a fanboi gets a hold of it! My mom traded her Jeep GC for one and has only once said she regretted the choice (1 /12 feet of snow will stop a Civic!) Good buy, she will love it.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Weeee...?

Congrats, I guess :yesway: :lol:

·
Sehnsucht
8,398 Posts
no VTEC?

·
*insert funny title*
5,375 Posts
Nice car. Us Toyota guys really hate that thing. It is KILLING corolla sales right now. But, I do like just about everything about it. Out of all the compact cars, this is top on my list (until the new corolla comes out in less than 1 month)

·
Proud :2003:
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I know it's not the sportiest of cars, but it sure is better than the old cavalier she had. We test drove the current Corolla style and were not impressed. I'm glad they're updating that one, it really needed it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts