Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The car is not ready yet. I ordered new noc sensor and map sensor from evo x.
I hope this week everithing is good..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
The car is ready, but not what I expected. Only 330Hp on 0.7 bar.
Injectors had a problem and I returned the old ones 560cc :(
I'll order much biger 830cc or 1050cc. and tune the car on dyno 1.4bar. I hope 400+ hp

I hope everything is fine by mid April..

·
1,024 Posts
0.7 bar? That's only like 10 psi. I've never turboed an eclipse, but that sounds pretty respectable for a little 4-cylinder on 10 psi. Aren't stock evos at ~20psi.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I can see the progress on every photo that you have attached to this thread. It seems like you are having fun with the modification of your car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
I ordered new injectors 880cc but everything here not working even the dyno. I hope the next month is all right.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Hello It's been a few months since i've work on the car. I broke it twice. I had a problem with the lower clutch pump аnd problem with heating the fuel.

The car is already repaired

I changed the whole running gear from front to back.

I bought a new aluminum radiator and fuel cooler for the fuel. The new injectors are installed (880cc).

I replace the rubber hoses with AN8 stainless steel. There will be a new oil catch can.

And some photos after the repair.

By the end of the month, everything must be installed on the car. And I hope we can already set the car to dyno. I hope for 450Hp. I will upload photos when everything is ready

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hello,
Yesterday we installed the new fuel cooler with the radiator and a new oile catch can.( AN8 feed line)
On Saturday I will paint the head cover and I will replace the radiator hoses.

Some photos of the work

·
1,024 Posts
You should strap a little cooling fan to that thing so you can get air through it when you aren't going very fast. Like in traffic. One off of a modern motorcycle should work pretty well. The ones on my R6 move some decent air. One or two of those with a relay and a thermocouple should do the trick.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts