Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Great Lakes dragaway in Union Grove WI, is having there open street drag event. Where you can race people on the track instead of on the street. Its a blast and there are lots of people and cars. Heres the link check it out: http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com
2pm-10pm Bring you Eclipses and try to beat my saturn
Doubt any eclipses will showww but my buddy says theres alot of racers & not ricers on this site so show up. Its 35 to race, but you can win your money back easy..

·
Registered
617 Posts
I would rather not set foot in that packer loving state .....go purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

besides my clutch would not handle that now....keep posting these though and maybe I will make it there one weekend or maybe a few of us will show

GO PURPLE

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would rather not set foot in that packer loving state .....go purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

besides my clutch would not handle that now....keep posting these though and maybe I will make it there one weekend or maybe a few of us will show

GO PURPLE
Yes yes Purple power ::ghey3:

·
Registered
617 Posts
not I ......I am not even going to e in the state and I think that it is going to be a bad weekend considering what is going on in minneapolis this weekend

Favre is going to tampa how cool is that ??????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts