Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Zero Resistance, LLC
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I offer Fuel Injector Clinic's (FIC) full line of products at up to 5% off of MSRP every day at Zero Resistance, LLC.

If I can get interest in 6 or more sets of injectors, I'll offer FIC's entire product line at 10% below MSRP with free shipping until July 31, 2010 . Only sets of injectors will count towards getting the group buy started, but the discount will be applied to plugs, adaptors, seal kits, fuel rails, fuel kits, and FIC's Easytune injector driver.

Just post or PM me with what you're interested in to get added to the list. I will not be collecting payment until I've reached the minimum number interested. At this time, I accept Paypal only.

Let me know if there are any questions regarding products, pricing, compatibility, etc.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
im in need of some bigger injectors 1150cc or 1200cc i thinks that what they have for pnp they are the wrx high impedence injectors i need 4. sorry im on my phone ill edit it tonight

·
Zero Resistance, LLC
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im in need of some bigger injectors 1150cc or 1200cc i thinks that what they have for pnp they are the wrx high impedence injectors i need 4. sorry im on my phone ill edit it tonight
FIC carries some high impedance 1100cc injectors for the WRX.
1100cc Subaru WRX/STi* Injector Set (High-Z) I do not think they are a true plug and play since they come with new pigtails or you can get their conversion harness that wouldn't require any wiring. They may make an injector with the 3g/wrx connector that isn't on the website since they do a lot of custom work.

Personally, I would switch to the more popular Jetronic/EV1/Bosch/Honda/Evo (it goes by many names) connector or get the adapter. That would give you the most injector options when it comes time to upgrade again.

Another option for large, high impedance injectors would be Evo X injectors. They are offered in 650cc, 775cc, 900cc, 1100cc, 1350cc, 1450cc, 1550cc, 1650cc, and 2150cc. I have not seen any discussion on using the Evo X injectors before and would be interesting to see how they fit. They might use the same body as the WRX injectors. I'm going to look into it and see what I can come up with.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
i dont want to mod anything i just need a simple PNP and i thought all wrx non sti injectors fit up to a certain size which was like 1250cc for the evo and then like 1100cc for wrx but you need a resistor pack right? its been awhile since i ahve talked fuel injectors.

·
Zero Resistance, LLC
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont want to mod anything i just need a simple PNP and i thought all wrx non sti injectors fit up to a certain size which was like 1250cc for the evo and then like 1100cc for wrx but you need a resistor pack right? its been awhile since i ahve talked fuel injectors.
I checked in with FIC and their injectors do not have Denso connectors. So, there aren't any plug and play options without an adaptor harness. It would take 30 minutes to solder in Bosch style clips and it's nearly impossible to mess it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.