Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone be a little more specific about Turbo Charging a 2003 Mitsubish Eclipse GTS. I hear it is possible but only by doing my own customized piping for it. On top of Customized piping for the Turbo kit, I can't even find a site that sells a decent Turbo Kit for a V6 Eclipse. I really want to Turbo my Eclipse but I don't want to blow up or over heat other parts under my hood, to do so. Is there a manufacture site out there where I can check a few kits out that were made for my car?
:flamed:
Also If there is a kit out there what other parts would I need to handle it(Tires, suspension, etc...)?

-Also head to head would a Dodge neon SRT-4 with Stage 3 Turbo (Cool-Air intake, 4clynder, and BOV) smoke my 03 GTS Eclipse (Cool-Air Intake)?

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
Can someone be a little more specific about Turbo Charging a 2003 Mitsubish Eclipse GTS. I hear it is possible but only by doing my own customized piping for it. On top of Customized piping for the Turbo kit, I can't even find a site that sells a decent Turbo Kit for a V6 Eclipse. I really want to Turbo my Eclipse but I don't want to blow up or over heat other parts under my hood, to do so. Is there a manufacture site out there where I can check a few kits out that were made for my car?
:flamed:
Also If there is a kit out there what other parts would I need to handle it(Tires, suspension, etc...)?

-Also head to head would a Dodge neon SRT-4 with Stage 3 Turbo (Cool-Air intake, 4clynder, and BOV) smoke my 03 GTS Eclipse (Cool-Air Intake)?
Please read the threads iceman posted then do some more searching. There is plenty of information on this site to keep you busy for a while and then you'll be able to ask more directed questions instead of one broad question you are asking now.

And do not ask will x beat x. Those threads do not belong on this board.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Read read read then read some more...

This board's full of info it, once you've got a base for your info then ask come questions...

You'll find it'll take a lot of work...

Happy hunting,

~Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.