Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so i just ordered a set of halo fog lights made specifically for the 2003-2005 eclipse from blinglights.. They looked really cool and they are a direct fit onto my eclipse! My foglight burned out so this was a perfect opportunity to get these halo's. But anyway, has anyone ever heard of blinglights or if their products are good?

·
GTSEclipse
2,014 Posts
I have 7 color changing halo fogs from them. They looked cool, but the wiring was a bitch, and mounting was an issue too. I think they looked better fitment wise than OEM but ultimately ended up going back to stock when one cracked

·
Registered
530 Posts
When I first got my 3g, I put those one. They crapped out after only a few months and they rusted really quick. I switched to Hella and im loving them.

·
6,548 Posts
I have 7 color changing halo fogs from them. They looked cool, but the wiring was a bitch, and mounting was an issue too. I think they looked better fitment wise than OEM but ultimately ended up going back to stock when one cracked
i think my parents (mom) got me those same ones for christmas although i asked for the Hella's, which are cheaper and better quality, i put mine in without cutting a hole at the bottom for the wires, and now one LED on my passenger side fog only shines red... was a waste of ~$70 in my opinion... but i can run these until a problem comes up, i mean they are foglights.. and the lights do work, so whatever.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys jus as a heads up, i just got those led fogs in the mail today! I'm very impressed so far with the fast shipping and the brackets that fit the 3g eclipse, great service so far! I'm installing them tomorrow, and i jus wanted to let you guys know that blinglights is pretty reliable so far!

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts
hey guys jus as a heads up, i just got those led fogs in the mail today! I'm very impressed so far with the fast shipping and the brackets that fit the 3g eclipse, great service so far! I'm installing them tomorrow, and i jus wanted to let you guys know that blinglights is pretty reliable so far!
It sorta sounds like you're a sales rep for them....
:squint:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts