Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry i poste the first one in photoshop tried to delete it but i dont know how anyway......I was searching ebay and i found projector headlights with a new type of halo called ccfl which are supose hid??? of course they dont make them for the 3g or 4g yet but maybe someone could get their hads on the halos and start a custom project? They make them for 8g galant (custom not a company), 2g, and lancer and almost every other car except ours....?

eBay Motors: 97-99 MITS ECLIPSE BLACK CCFL*HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS (item 140186300867 end time Dec-07-07 20:24:46 PST)

eBay Motors: Mitsubishi Galant JDM 8G Projector CCFL Halo Headlights (item 370001637763 end time Dec-11-07 15:20:03 PST)

eBay Motors: 04-06 MITSUBISHI LANCER CCFL HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT B (item 110201835528 end time Dec-09-07 20:07:46 PST)

eBay Motors: 97-01 HONDA PRELUDE CCFL 2X HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS (item 120191976074 end time Dec-08-07 18:32:13 PST)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just from prior experience with CCFL's (I used to love modding computer cases), they, or the assosciated inverter, tend to burn out relatively quickly, and I'm sure finding replacements would be a pretty hard task.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well.. the Prelude design is the closest to what we have.. and those look almost the same as the Sonars...
yea i guess your rite i thought they might be just alil bit brighter because the dont use the leds but idnt know for some reason iwas thinking that if they use florecent bulbs then it was like agas bulb like plant lights so there fore it would be alot brighter than our sonars and mite show up better

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just from prior experience with CCFL's (I used to love modding computer cases), they, or the assosciated inverter, tend to burn out relatively quickly, and I'm sure finding replacements would be a pretty hard task.
If this is the case thats not good, in the discripition it says that their 4x as brite as the led rings and last longer but i guess if you work with them you know all the new aftermarket headlights for many different makes bmw,honda,dodge,ford etc are starting to switch to ccfl's thought but i dont kno if their goin to go out quick then that suck's for those head lights

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
do you see how almost no one else on this forum writes the way you do? Please respect other board members and take the time to type in a way that everyone understands.

·
Halfway off da hinge
2,277 Posts
thats what BMW uses in their headlight halo's...thats why they burn bright during the day and even brighter at night.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
I deal with a lot of CCFL lights in PC cases as well. As far as them burning out quickly... eh, I've found that they cheaper ones from China DO burn out quick. However, if you could find some from Japan or Germany then I bet they would last quite some time. Usually when I have a PC's CCFL go bad its due to the inverter and not the actual bulb. Your experience may differ though...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you see how almost no one else on this forum writes the way you do? Please respect other board members and take the time to type in a way that everyone understands.
know one but you seem to have a problem with it, if you dont like the way i type,spell or whatever you could easily skip over me when you see my name, i am not showing anyone disrespect by particapating in club 3g know has to do anything like me because their not me.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats what BMW uses in their headlight halo's...thats why they burn bright during the day and even brighter at night.

That's what I was thinking hopefully someone comes up with an design for our car because im interested in these.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I deal with a lot of CCFL lights in PC cases as well. As far as them burning out quickly... eh, I've found that they cheaper ones from China DO burn out quick. However, if you could find some from Japan or Germany then I bet they would last quite some time. Usually when I have a PC's CCFL go bad its due to the inverter and not the actual bulb. Your experience may differ though...
cool, thx for the information on that.

·
Pee in the sink
6,220 Posts
know one but you seem to have a problem with it, if you dont like the way i type,spell or whatever you could easily skip over me when you see my name, i am not showing anyone disrespect by particapating in club 3g know has to do anything like me because their not me.

I also have a hard time understanding your posts. Especially when you have difficulty distinguishing "know" from "no", and "their" from "they're". Which is also basic 3rd grade English. If you type with proper grammar, people will understand and comprehend what you're asking, and it will be easier to help you.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I also have a hard time understanding your posts. Especially when you have difficulty distinguishing "know" from "no", and "their" from "they're". Which is also basic 3rd grade English. If you type with proper grammar, people will understand and comprehend what you're asking, and it will be easier to help you.
Now that I go back and read my post I don't even know what the hell I was typing or why I typed it like that to be honest. Damn when I actually took the time to read it I could see what yall are taking about...I guess the two jobs and college having a big affect on me, I will post more clearly for now on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts