Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

621 - 640 of 675 Posts

·
HMRacing
9,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #622
Please make sure if your paypal isn't verified you put in the not your name and address!
Mundo i need your full name and address your paypal did not provide that info. I will ship as soon as i get the address.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please make sure if your paypal isn't verified you put in the not your name and address!
Mundo i need your full name and address your paypal did not provide that info. I will ship as soon as i get the address.

Thanks,
Justin
Okay I sent you an email sorry about any confusion with PayPal and hopefully everything came out good can't wait to fix my fucking struts and then the spring :) also found a struts tut here and bought the same one from the guy who made the tut

·
*Under Construction*
991 Posts
Page bookmarked till i get funds$$$.

I have the same problem. Use the lever and it pops but wont lift up. Need 2 ppl to open my trunk lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm assuming this is still good but it's been 6 months since the last post so I'm just checking first. None of the springs at the hardware stores here are quite right.

·
HMRacing
9,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #632
If you sent the payment, i have shipped them out. Please make sure you include your full name and address with payment. I do have more springs.

Send $14.00 paypal payment to [email protected]

I will ship out soon as payment is received.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
One awesome MF right here!!!!

621 - 640 of 675 Posts