Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a headlight go out on the passenger side. I changed the bulb but still didn't work checked the fuse. Dose not look blown the high beam working but the low Beam Dose not. Anyone got any idea how to fix this issue

·
USN
1,031 Posts
There really aren't a lot things between the battery and bulb. You can check the fuse with a multimeter or ohmmeter to verify it is good. Also, make sure you pull the right fuse. There are four fuses for the front lights. You can also take a multimeter and check voltages. If you have power at the fuse, but not at the socket for the bulb, you probably have a bad wire.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So I had a headlight go out on the passenger side. I changed the bulb but still didn't work checked the fuse. Dose not look blown the high beam working but the low Beam Dose not. Anyone got any idea how to fix this issue
I always get nervous when I hear about wiring. It brings up that age old felon, the rat. They like wiring, especially those wrapped in soy, like Toyotas. Check it out it may be the issue but it can be expensive too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts