Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i changed the wiring plugs on my headlights just like it says in the section for dimming headlights.... My question for this is... is it possible to change The factory wires that you connect the new harness to, or is that something that can't be done, sorry i am a newb with cars and my passenger headlight even though i put the new little harness you get from autozone in there correctly it's still pretty dim, come to think of it, i think both headlights are very dim, just one is more then the other, i don't get as much visible light as i should, help would be greatly appreciated, i would really like to know if i could change out the whole headlight wiring to something knew.... excuse me if this has already been answered, before you flame me i've already tried fixing the little plug in harness as noted above... hmm also could it be a fuse?

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
go to advanced auto. you can get a pair of pigtails (plugs with wires on them) for a couple bucks. get some wire while you are there. then you can run NEW (heavy gauge) wires form the fusebox to the headlights. it is a fair amount of work, but worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts