Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to buy headlights on dashzracing that said they will fit in eclipses, but would that fit in the spyder model? I did a rough measurement on my spyder and it seemed to be the same size as a reg. eclipse.

Thanks

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts
I bought from Dashzracing. They have the worst customer service ever.

Yes all the 00-05 Eclipse Headlights are the same.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link scarr ill look into that. The only reason i asked is becaused i emailed them and this is what i got, which completely confused me.

Dear Customer,

That's not a silly question, the 00-05 Eclipse headlights will not fit the Spyder model.

thank you
--------------------------------------------

Dash Z, 'We might be last in the alphabet, that's cause we're giving you all a head start!"

Phone: (877) 641 4829
Web Site: Exclusive Auto Parts and Motorcycle Parts :: Dash Z Racing
Blog: Halo Projector Headlights, LED Tail lights, Fog Lights, Sport Grill, CCFL Halo, 3rd Brake Lights, Bumper Lips, Body Kits | Dash Z Racing

Dear Customer,

The headlight shape is a bit different and you will have gaps that will look really ugly.

Thank you

Dash Z, 'We might be last in the alphabet, that's cause we're giving you all a head start!"

Phone: (877) 641 4829
Web Site: Exclusive Auto Parts and Motorcycle Parts :: Dash Z Racing
Blog: Halo Projector Headlights, LED Tail lights, Fog Lights, Sport Grill, CCFL Halo, 3rd Brake Lights, Bumper Lips, Body Kits | Dash Z Racing

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts
Thats because they are fucking stupid. I told you, worst CS.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
Thats because they are fucking stupid. I told you, worst CS.
:agreed:

they are idiots. do not deal with them. the only difference between the spyders and the hardtops it the roof, some interior parts, and the trunk liner (pretty much). technically we even have the same rear quarter panels... our are just cut off at the roof.

you can also PM joey (jm autoracing) here:
Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums - View Profile: joeyoey0
like i said, he is a member, and has a 3g.

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts
What headlights are you buying from them? Because the DEPOs can be found for the same price anywhere else.

I bought DEPOs. The box was beat to shit, but the headlights were fine. I had the clearcoat start to flake off after about 5 months of them being used on the car. They gave me the run around and told me to contact DEPO directly. I did, which was then directed to go through the distributer. DashZ is not a distributer of DEPO headlights. They must buy their DEPO products from a distributer and resell them to the public. They were no help and would not send for replacements.

Overall, i will NEVER buy from them again.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Dear Customer,

That's not a silly question, the 00-05 Eclipse headlights will not fit the Spyder model.

thank you
Wow, excellent customer service. They are fuckin morons. As already stated, the Eclipse coupe and Spyder are nearly identical. The only variances are the components that make the convertible top, rear hatch, and seat belt supports. Also, structural integrity is strengthened in the A pillars next to the windshield. All of the body panels are the same, ESPECIALLY the headlights and taillights.

·
Faster than a turtle
1,321 Posts
Dear Customer,

thank you

Dear Customer,

The headlight shape is a bit different and you will have gaps that will look really ugly.

Thank you
:facepalm::noplease:
kinda funny tho :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.