Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cola
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just posted some new helix smoked corners for 00-02 on ebay... Get them while they are still there!

·
Cola
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG someone jump on these increasingly easy to find, common, corner lights!!!!
Okay, lets see.... these helix smoked corners are somewhat difficult to find, because as soon as they post them up, they are sold out. I just thought it might be nice to let some people know about them being back up...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Okay, lets see.... these helix smoked corners are somewhat difficult to find, because as soon as they post them up, they are sold out. I just thought it might be nice to let some people know about them being back up...
Well just to let you know and everybody else that may read this, there is generally one set of helix turns on ebay at a time. If you don't see it one day wait a week and there will be another set for sale. I have actually bought three sets and every time it has been like that. I have also found them on many occasions for members who have pmed me asking where I got them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts