Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stocker
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! First off, I wasn't sure to post this here or in the "Parts Reviews & Opinions" section, so if this has to be moved, admins, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Anyway, I wanted to buy some heated seats that some of the members have, and they bought it from "Seat Comfort Systems", the only problem is that there are two of these websites, seatcomfortnew and Seat Comfort Systems. Who should I buy from, because I'm confused because the first one seems legit, but the 2nd one, seems, well, more legit but has you email about the products and you cannot simply buy them? Thanks Guys :)

·
Willful Aspirer
'03 Eclipse Spyder GTS '11 Evo MR-T SSS
2,361 Posts
Hey everyone! First off, I wasn't sure to post this here or in the "Parts Reviews & Opinions" section, so if this has to be moved, admins, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Anyway, I wanted to buy some heated seats that some of the members have, and they bought it from "Seat Comfort Systems", the only problem is that there are two of these websites, seatcomfortnew and Seat Comfort Systems. Who should I buy from, because I'm confused because the first one seems legit, but the 2nd one, seems, well, more legit but has you email about the products and you cannot simply buy them? Thanks Guys :)
The second link looks like the ones I have seen posted on here before. Where you just looking at the heated seats?I personally want to go with the heated/cooled seat seatcomfortnew

I'm just not sure how our seats come apart, and since it's fans and not pads if the lumbar support thing in the drivers side might get in the way, plus the comfort level of sitting on fans probably isn't that great.

EDIT: Looking over both sites myself it looks like they are the same exact company but with two different locations. The contact email is the same and all of the product pictures are the same as well

·
Stocker
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The second link looks like the ones I have seen posted on here before. Where you just looking at the heated seats?I personally want to go with the heated/cooled seat seatcomfortnew

I'm just not sure how our seats come apart, and since it's fans and not pads if the lumbar support thing in the drivers side might get in the way, plus the comfort level of sitting on fans probably isn't that great.

EDIT: Looking over both sites myself it looks like they are the same exact company but with two different locations. The contact email is the same and all of the product pictures are the same as well

oh okay, thanks man :)

·
Stocker
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i dont plan on getting getting cooled ones, i dont have leather and thats what the A/C and rolled down windows are for lol

·
Willful Aspirer
'03 Eclipse Spyder GTS '11 Evo MR-T SSS
2,361 Posts
Yeah I wanted the cooler because even with the top down riding in the sun my back was sweating horribly on the leather seats. It sucked. My only problem with getting aftermarket seats is I really can't let my seat get any higher and everything I've read without custom brackets the new seats get higher and maybe stay the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts