Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which would be better between the two? i have anzo projectors and im upgrading the lights, i can't stand the ugly halogens anymore. preferences?

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
I have been using Sylvania Silverstars for two years now, and I couldn't be any happier with them. The light output is great.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just get HID's
i might later on down the road. i just got projectors and the halogens suck more than stock halogens on the 3G, so i wanted to get a nice bulb that's bright.

i got the silverstars this morning so i'll put them in my projectors this evening and hopefully install them tomorrow, although im holding off on wiring the halos, again the 168 bulbs suck and arent that bright so i'll get some new ones.

i want to find some nice bright white 168's... any suggestions on what brand and where i should get them?

·
Bringing sexy back
4,644 Posts
* > Blinding oncoming drivers because of plug and play HID kits.
I have a black housing, not saying it right because it's technically illegal, but sorry. I have seen morons on this forumn putting off road kits in their eclipsereflector housings. I don't have glare, while I agree that a beamer or acura would be the way to go with true HID

1 - 8 of 8 Posts