Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Mitsubishi Spyder Eclispe 3.0 V6
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I need serious help. My car has been on blocks for 3 months because of a garbage mechanic I was introduced to and only to find out about a week ago the part that was ordered didn’t even fit my vehicle. I’ve been out of work for 3 months since my car be out of commission. Sad thing is I drove my car to where it is I don’t know it would be like this and it was only the clutch. I have $4 on my cash app that is it but I’ll do whatever needs to be done to get my baby home. They are just screwing all over my car. I need to know what parts are interchangeable with my 2003 spyder eclispe v6 3.0 GT all I need is a pressure plate but I can’t afford the one that is exactly the one for my car. I need something cheap until I can afford the right one. PLEASEEEEE HELPPP

·
Registered
2003 Mitsubishi Spyder Eclispe 3.0 V6
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why not return the wrong part you order get the money back and get the correct part
Well I wasn’t the one to order the part and the guy that did I can’t even get in contact with the money will go right back to his card it came from eBay for 63.00 and at autozone it’s 224.00 I have absolutely no way of getting money right now after my house burned down we move out to the country part and it’s hard to get a way to do anything here my phone barely has service I really just don’t know what to do I just know I want my car home🥺

1 - 3 of 3 Posts