Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I own a 2005 3G spyder GTS imported from Japan via the UK. Here in France there are very few and it is also very complicated for homologation. I am looking for vehicle manuals (electrical diagram of the fuses but also supporting documents for the characteristics). Thank you in advance to you and my apologies if I do not do the right things right but it is sometimes complicated with the language barrier. Thank you. Eric .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, yes it has only 118,000 km (73,000 miles) and has driven very little in the last 10 years (distribution made at 64,000 miles in 2012). It was in Japan and was imported last year by the UK

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I am going to redo the distribution and also a gearbox oil change because the car is shaking when hot in low gear and low speed when changing gear

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am going to redo the distribution and also a gearbox oil change because the car is shaking when hot in low gear and low speed when changing gear
check the engine mounts, there are four of them and usually need changing every 50k miles on these cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts