Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this is Travis from Iowa just posting to say "Hi". I'm 17 years old, drive a Pearl White 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS. Current Modifications: Rims, 18" Rikken Raptor Tires, struts, Eibach springs, 3A racing muffler, under dash lights, Valor ITS-702 7" flip out screen HU, Stock infinity speakers, 2 10" kicker comps and a 300W kicker amp, repainted interior, and under dash lights. Hopefully i didn't forget anything. anyways. Hi.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: Euro Clear Corners (front and back) and Black TYC Elegante tails. I'm currently waiting to get my car back from the shop because i got my crankshaft re-machined and my rods and pistons replaced with forged ones :) almost a brand new engine. i also had my transmission forks replaced earlier.
Upcoming mods: Headers on the way, and also a chip is waiting to be installed (got it for free, supposed to be a gas-saver)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i realize that, for all i know, the chip could actually do nothing at all... however i will post it in the section where you rate parts and so on... I'm just happy to play with a car that can be customized not so much to be fast, but rather to be better than what it was when i bought it, or at least what i feel is better pics will prolly come next week when i get my car back together.

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
welcome to the site. I've been to the quad cities before. Great place in the winter. Looking forward to pictures.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ah, not too far away then... i get alot of crap from people around this area, i live in a farming community and everyone kind of shuns the imports :p eventhough they ARE made in the US, mine was :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts