Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got an 01 eclipse gt tht i got when i was 16 n have had for 3 years i put it n a ditch last year n finally got everything straight n have it in the shop for finishing the body work n paint.. im getting it painted the top bmw black n having the bottom stay the stock greenish pearlish color.. now ive always loved sparco n wanna do the interior as much as possible seats, steering wheel, shifter etc.. whats the best site to get this from? andys is all i know but terrible service.. n also i have a magnaflow exhaust wit high flow cat, n short ram intake what r couple more things i can do to get lil more power.. i know u cant get to much out of the 6g72.. Anyways thank you guys

·
hates "smart" people
3,568 Posts
Ive got an 01 eclipse gt tht i got when i was 16 n have had for 3 years i put it n a ditch last year n finally got everything straight n have it in the shop for finishing the body work n paint.. im getting it painted the top bmw black n having the bottom stay the stock greenish pearlish color.. now ive always loved sparco n wanna do the interior as much as possible seats, steering wheel, shifter etc.. whats the best site to get this from? andys is all i know but terrible service.. n also i have a magnaflow exhaust wit high flow cat, n short ram intake what r couple more things i can do to get lil more power.. i know u cant get to much out of the 6g72.. Anyways thank you guys
:uh:

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
In that link it says the New Members Forum is where this should be placed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.