Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
hmmm looks like a garrett dsm flanged turbocharger. looks very similar to the bullseye turbo's, but theres not distinguishing features on that to tell us what it is. but most common is a 50 trim in the dsm flanged hybrids i have seen. but im sure someone will be able to get you further advice on this.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
okay well it is definitely aftermarket. i know pte makes a dsm flanged hybrid, but its hard to tell what it is because you cant see anything stamped on the compressor.

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
The red X turbo of death! :devil:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
yeah they work okay for me. but again! its a bolt on replacement for dsm's. since you pulled it off a talon im guessing you got a good deal it. theyre great turbos. look on the turbine section see if theres any stamps giving you specs of the turbocharger and post em up.

it looks like its in amazing shape too.

·
Psychotic
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A friend of mine said it was a

"a tc43, whats the A/R on the coldside and hotside?

Hell, it could have came off on a SVO mustang, Ford probe, anything that uses that style flapper on the hotside.

Hotside-.82 A/R
coldside-.70 A/R = TC43

give me more info, I see the tag was taken off.

If its smaller A/R chances are it came off of something else. or it could have been purpose built bolt turbo for the application. your components on it none the less are used on alot applications."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts