Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, this is my first post and im not too sure if im posting this in the right spot but i think i am :eek3:

okay, so i have a question to all of you guys...i have a 03 eclipse with a stock head unit. now, i wanted to order a touch screen and replace it but i am not too sure on size. i measure it and its 7 inches length wise and 8 1/2 diagonal wise, so i am really stumped on what size radio to get? also, im not sure if i have to order a special part or bracket for it to fit?

i need to know this asap cause i want a new radio really bad lol. please help guys, thank you so much!

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
First off, wrong section. ( I will get this moved)

Second, go to a site like crutchfield.com to view radios that fit. They will give you a list of all the headunits that will fit the space, as well as try to sell you any brackets or cables that would be needed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any regular double din should work. I just installed a pioneer avh 200bt in mine. The brackets from your stock unit bolt right onto the new one! Definitely recommend getting a metra wire harness to make the install effortless. ��

1 - 4 of 4 Posts