Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Mitsubishi Spyder Eclispe 3.0 V6
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What parts are interchangeable with the 03 spyder gt it’s V6 3.0. I’m needing a pressure plate can’t find one by its self it with the whole kit which I don’t need. I actually want a used one if I can find a good one being I can’t afford a new one right now

·
Registered
2005 Spyder GT
540 Posts
What parts are interchangeable with the 03 spyder gt it’s V6 3.0. I’m needing a pressure plate can’t find one by its self it with the whole kit which I don’t need. I actually want a used one if I can find a good one being I can’t afford a new one right now
$85 for just the M-Pact pressure plate from Rockauto.com,
though I highly recommend the Exedy KMB02 kit instead for $193

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$85 for just the M-Pact pressure plate from Rockauto.com,
though I highly recommend the Exedy KMB02 kit instead for $193
And whew honestly after being screwed over the way I’ve been here lately I can’t even afford that wish somebody would just order it for me I miss my car so much

·
Registered
2001 Spyder GT. Koni adjustable shocks. cold air intake, ST sway bar.17X8.5 rims. LED headlights.
405 Posts
You have about as much chance of someone buying you a clutch as getting your student loan forgiven. No free lunch in this world. Get out there and hustle. I started finding ways of making my own money at about 12. ...J.D.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You have about as much chance of someone buying you a clutch as getting your student loan forgiven. No free lunch in this world. Get out there and hustle. I started finding ways of making my own money at about 12. ...J.D.

Do you know me personally do you know where I live well I live in a town called Carthage if you blink youll miss it they are still stuck in 1939 here as well if you catch my drift you don't know how bad it made me feel already coming here asking for help because usually I'm the one that's doing the helping I live in the country part of Carthage there is not a store in walking distance from me I can barely catch a ride to a store I have no problem hustling thats what I do and you said 12 try 9 I learned young as well I had sisters to take care of and my mom if it was that easy believe me when I say I would have never come here and I see now not to come back not in need of anybody's help anyways but thank you and the rest of you that took time out of you alls busy lives to comment I hope all is well and God bless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts