Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals

New-b from Toledo, Ohio. Just got a Black 03 GTS loaded with 62k on it... So far I like the car, Premium gas sucks but owell, I got a really good deal on the car for 8500 i believe...

Heres a picture

(angle pic to fit on my cell phone camera properly)

If theres any inexpensive mods to do to the car please inform me now :)

Look foward to posting here and asking n00b type questions for a while, while i get my feet wet.

Thanks again guys and gals

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
Nice looking 3g ,as far as cheap mods? depends on what you have to spend. also depends if you are looking for show or performance mods. And welcome to the boards ;) I'm currently in columbus ohio if you need help on minor work electrical/ cai i can help out as far as after market gauges im learning.

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
welcome :wavey:. black 3gs ftw!! :woot:. and be sure to search before asking those noob type questions

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Welcome!

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
Welcome :wavey: Check out the Great Lakes Region for upcoming meets including our Detroit Auto Show meet in January.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome guys and gals.

I plan on searching before asking nub questions. haha i hate when people ask those questions over and over again.

I plan on performance mods for little to no money, unless i come across some more money during the 3 week college break.

I plan on taking some better pictures of the car like a mini shoot maybe some time soon, if we get a break in the shitty weather around here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts