Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Boobies!
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is short notice, but Saturday the 12th I am throwing a surprise birthday/housewarming party for Keri. Her birthday is the 11th, but I figure saturday is better to celebrate. If anyone can make it let me know and I will get you directions to our new house.

·
Lance Corporal
3,953 Posts
Hmm. Id really like to make it man. I dont think I am gonna be able to though. My b-day is the 13th(sunday) and my family is gonna want me around here for it. Call Larry and tell him. He never checks here anymore. Tell Keri happy B-day for me. Yall have fun.

·
Boobies!
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's cool, we will still be getting things prepared for the yearly meet. But it may be a bit later due to other happenings already. Maybe late April.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
I'm gonna try! I've got Friday off but I'll have to see about getting off the entire weekend. What's with all these people having birthdays the same week? I'm turning 29 on the 11th, too :lol:

·
Take Dat Wit CHU!!!!
12,705 Posts
It's cool, we will still be getting things prepared for the yearly meet. But it may be a bit later due to other happenings already. Maybe late April.
just dont forget my wedding is april 5th....i know i will be inviting most of the gang. i would really like to go, but i know with wedding stuff im a little tight with time and $$. i will let you know for sure a little later on.

·
Boobies!
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just dont forget my wedding is april 5th....i know i will be inviting most of the gang. i would really like to go, but i know with wedding stuff im a little tight with time and $$. i will let you know for sure a little later on.
yeah, that is why I say later in April or possibly May, Keri and I plan on being at your wedding. But do I get a B-day gift?

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Ack, never mind. I just can't afford the time off or to spend any extra money right now. Sorry, Aaron :( Tell Keri happy twin birthday for me :D

·
Take Dat Wit CHU!!!!
12,705 Posts
ugh...yeah...working on the registration thing. :lol: invitations go out late this month. early next month. i will send pm's and get everyones addy.

·
Take Dat Wit CHU!!!!
12,705 Posts
we went and registered last night....*thanks for reminding us aaron* Bed, Bath and Beyond & target....

btw if anyone wants to buy me the Xbox 360 i scanned at Target, your more then welcome too :lol: i was going to scan a 42" plasma....but crystal stopped me. she said she wants at least a 52" :lol: she likes um big :naughty:

Aaron, what time is the Party? crystal works saturdays, so i gotta see if we can make it down there within a reasonable time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts